Our team can provide a full service, professional approach to building your home, getting the most out of your present home or giving your home an exciting new look and feel. Utilizing proven design techniques, appropriate materials and trade partners with a demonstrated ability over time to provide a superior product, we can give you the advantage of design, construction and supervision at significant savings. We offer a range of services including design, project management, budget creation, value engineering, site supervision, plan processing and consulting.
- Perform Trade constructability review
- Value Engineer Plans
- Aid in material selection and acquisition
- Create scopes of work per trade
- Pre qualify prospective bidders
- Create construction Budget
- Conduct bidding process
- Aid and advise in trade partner selection
- Verify insurance status of successful bidders
- Review all invoices and payment requests
- Verify mechanicís lien releases
On Site Service:
- Create Construction schedule
- Schedule trades, material deliveries
- Schedule and attend all required inspections
- Daily site visits
- Schedule and confirm deliveries and installations
- Monitor quality
- Perform pre inspection walks
- Conduct phased quality inspections
- Meet with building officials/trade partners as required
- Conduct final quality walks per operation to verify compliance with contract proposals and scopes of work
- Design and feasibility studies
- Pre construction drawing consultation
- Pre plan review with city planning, engineering and building departments
- Plan processing to issuing of required permits
- Coordinate building, landscape, hardscape and related activities
- Active in the San Diego and Orange County building industry since 1985, I have been instrumental in planing, purchasing and building over 10,000 homes in San Diego, Orange and Riverside Counties with sales prices from $250,000 to 3.5 million
- Well acquainted with best practices in construction design and execution, a qualified expert witness, possessing a California State Contractors License since 1982- B419921
- A proven ability to provide the highest quality product while respecting aggressive time frames and budget perimeters.
- Well known in the construction industry and among customers for finding win-win solutions, dealing fairly and doing the right thing.
- I have successfully managed construction, purchasing and customer care for scores of communities including the Villas and Cortile at the Bridges in Rancho Santa Fe, one of the most desirable and architecturally sophisticated developments in the western United States. Several of these award winning floor plans have been featured in nationwide publications focused on design and execution, including the cover of Architectural Digest.
- Instrumental in design ,value engineering and implementation of quality processes and forensic review for production and custom homes through out Southern California
- An adept trainer, I have written, edited and contributed to numerous Field Operation guides, Homeowners manuals, Forensic programs and Quality assurance training manuals
- Experienced in construction defect litigation, resolution and recovery.
- I have provided critical leadership to an operations team that has consistently scored in the top 5% nationwide according to JD Power in overall customer satisfaction building in excess of 600 homes per year.
- As a custom builder in San Clemente, I have built and am in the process of building homes in my neighborhood, and am still friends with my neighbors!
||Scott Kelly Homebuilding
||Vice President of Construction
||Lennar, San Diego
||Scott Kelly Builder,San Clemente
||TopMark Communities, San Diego
||UDC Homes, San Diego
||Director of Operations
||The Lusk Company, Irvine, Southern California
As well as construction management, we offer a full line of building materials at unusually low prices. Due to our low overhead and individual focus on homeowners and general contractors we can offer very competitive pricing on many of the building products you and your trade partners will need over the coming months. If your budget could use some help and you are interested in stretching your dollars, please contact us. Again, we would like to be part of your successful project.
- Interior Doors - All styles, solid core, hollow core, paint grade, stain grade
- Moldings - Base board, casing, window trim, exterior trim
- Exterior Doors - Therma-True, Simpson, Windsor, Huttig, Fiberglass, Steel
- Interior and exterior door hardware, knobs, levers, all finishes
- French Doors - All styles, clad, fiberglass
- Vinyl windows - Single hung, casement, fixed, arched
- Metal Clad Windows - Dozens of exterior colors, stain grade or paint grade interiors, Low E argon filled
- House wrap, flashing paper, caulking
- Fiberon composite decking maintenance free in standard and tropical hardwood colors
Click the links below to browse through some of the products we feature.